The pharmaceutical sector demands are many and unique, you need to ask some basic questions:
- Can you provide comprehensive traceability? Do you have the visibility to record and monitor the smallest movement of goods throughout the process from receipt of goods through to delivery or even distribution to the patient?
- Have you got full visibility and reporting structures to successfully manage use by / sell by dates and batch information? Any mistake when dealing with lifesaving drugs can be catastrophic.
- Are you maximising your end-to-end supply chain to trim costs and increase profits in this competitive market?
As standard MACSwms includes functionality designed to improve:
- Visibility / tractability of stock
- Comprehensive audit and reporting functions
- Stock status, which allows for quality control, hold/alter functions to stay compliant with use by/sell-by-dates/stock write offs, industry standards and safety regulations
MACS software is supporting companies within this industry, including GlaxoSmithKline Ireland, Ministry of Heath Mozambique, National Medical Stores Uganda and we work with other African warehouses distributing antiviral drugs on the PEPAR program (President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief).